Information We Collect From You May Include The Following:
We need to collect and use certain personal information in order to provide you with products and services. The following personal information is collected when you choose to share it with us or contact us via our website, email, phone call, or in-person contact:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Payment Information such as credit or debit card details
- Demographic Information
We may also collect the following information about how you use our website:
This information is collected using tracking tools. It includes the following types of information:
- IP address
- What browser is used
- Referring URL
- User location
- Website pages visited
- Search terms entered on our website
- Information collected through cookies and other technologies
How This Information Is Collected From You:
Information is collected directly from you when you perform the following actions:
- Register on our site
- Sign up for emails
- Contact us
- Enter your information for a promotion
- Submit your information by making a purchase
Information is collected indirectly from you using the following methods:
- Tracking tools like cookies and web beacons
- The use of our website over time gathers information
- Third parties, such as social media platforms, may share information about you with us
We use this information for the following reasons:
- In regards to customer service inquiries and requests, this information is used for your convenience
- In order to communicate with you in response to customer feedback, information about your account with us, and purchases you may make on our website or in our store
- In response to your requests or questions, we will use your information for the purpose of providing you with assistance or handling inquiries and complaints
- To better customize and improve your experience both on our website or while visiting our distillery property
- Our team will use this information for marketing purposes
- To protect ourselves, our customers, and our visitors, this information is used for security purposes
- To reach out to you for feedback on your experience with us
All information collected and used as permitted by law.
Your information may be shared with third parties. Third parties include social media platforms, payment services, marketing platforms, and more. Those third parties may participate in the operation of our website, data analytics, or marketing. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third parties, and the inclusion of a link to a third party on our website does not imply our endorsement of the linked website or party.
Information may also be shared to comply with a legal obligation, such as sharing with a government agency or pursuant to a court order, or because we have a legitimate interest.
You can control the sharing of your information in the following ways:
- Opting out of marketing emails and newsletters
- Controlling cookies and tracking tools
- Turning off GPS Location Services on any mobile device used to access our website
All visitors to our website or social media platforms must be 21 years of age or older. Our services are not directed towards those under 21 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from such persons.
We do our best to provide you securityWe cannot promise that usage of our website is totally secure, so we encourage you to always exercise caution when interacting with any website including ours. Please do not send us sensitive personal information. No data transmission over the Internet is completely secure.
Your information is stored in the United State of America
For any questions or concerns regarding this website or these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.